Anne’s work is enriched by her own experiences with loss and personal growth, her belief in the healing power of ritual, and her professional skills in psychotherapy, communications and community organization. She holds graduate degrees in the fields of communications social work and jewish communal service and lives in Los Angeles with her daughter, Jen.
Anne Brener, LCSW, is available to speak on the following topics:
• Creating Caring Communities: The Spiritual Practice of Caring for Others
• The Order of the Parah Aduma: A Guild of Caretakers Caring for Ourselves
• The Art of Comfort: Creating Ritual Objects and Healing Environments to Enhance Our Acts of Compassion
• Healing Our Jewish Selves
• Yizkor and the Continuing Conversation